Thames Tributary Darent
Darent Tributary. On the edge of Westerham this stream passes beneath Goodley Stock Road. It has come down from near the Iron Age Fort to the south,
Darent Tributary from the lake in the grounds of Squerryes Court. A
Tributary which has come from Titsey Wood and reaches the Darent from the west having gone parallel and south of the Westerham Road from the Grasshopper.
The tributaries join the Darent just past the junction with Westerham Road
Post to the east Westerham
Post to the north Westerham Croydon Road
Goodley Stock Road
A country road running mainly down the side of the Squerries Estate. It goes from Kent Hatch Road to Westerham Road (A25)
Elm View Mill. Imposing redbrick corn mill of 1771 run by James Marchane and standing by the gates of Squerries Park. It had an iron overshot wheel fitted in 1868, replacing a wooden wheel which may have been breast shot. In 1890, the waterwheel was adapted to drive a set of pumps to supply water to Westerham – the only such mill adaption for the Metropolitan Water Board. The machinery was removed in 1936 and during the Second World War a doodlebug blew the roof off. It had been demolished by July 1960.
Lodges Wood Oast
Squerryes sand pit. Lafarge roofing.
Moorhouse Bank. Bank built by King Ethelbert 568 AD. Moor was a 14th owner.