Sunday, 26 December 2010

Thames Tributary – Tolworth Brook - Tolworth

Thames Tributary – Tolworth Brook
The brook continues to flow north and east towards the Hogsmill

Post to the west Tolworth
Post to the north Berrylands



 Edith Gardens
The Tolworth Brook runs parallel to the south of the road


Elgar Road
United Reform Church with Raeburn Hall

Ewell Road
Our Lady Immaculate R.C. 1956-8 by W. C. Mangan
Milestone. Near the junction with the Broadway against the wall of a service station, saying '3 Miles from Ewell' and 'Epsom 5'.
Red Lion pub. Demolished
Bus shelter – wooden and double sides. Opposite site of demolished pub

King Charles Road
Alexandra Recreation Ground. The Tolworth Brook runs through it.
Alexandra Millennium Green- this is an extension to the amenity on a site previously used for allotments. Trees planted and other landscaping done.


Northcote Avenue
The Tolworth Brook runs parallel to the south of the road

Pyne Road
Sparks Hall Scouts Hall This had been a mission hall for St.Matthew’s church but was replaced and sold in 1947

Tolworth Broadway
Tolworth Library

No comments: