Thames Tributary Mole
The Mole continues to flow north and west – but also has a parallel channel which loops round to meet itself, forming a large island.
Post to the south Fetcham Splash
Post to the west Cobham Road
Post to the east The Rye
Woodlands Park Hotel. Late Victorian ‘Tudor’ designed by Roland Plumbe Red brick, with tile hanging and lots of half timbering and gables. Built by Frederick Bryant, a director of Bryant and May, match manufacturers. It is said to be one of only 11 houses in the country with electric light in the 1880s, having its own generator. The original farmhouse is also incorporated into the building. In 1897 it became the property of jeweller, W. Benson, and in 1911 Eustratio Ralli, who sold it after the Wall Street Crash of 1929. It became a hotel but in the Second World War, an old peoples home for Middlesex County Council and later an educational centre. It re-opened as a hotel in 1981.
Iron Age pottery found. There was occupation of some sort on the hill area throughout the Roman period. A flint paved, drained area found from 4th.
Woodlands Farm. Battlements and towers on farm buildings of 1886. They are alongside the road and red brick with a gateway and turret. Inside is a quadrangle of single storey farm buildings including a wooden dovecot
Woodlands Court Farm
East Lodge – no longer part of the hotel estate
Patsom House. Old Farmhouse 17th or earlier. Timber framed with brick. This was once called Patsoms Cottages..
Thames Water Woodlands Road Pumping Station
Brook Willow Farm. Late 14th, altered, enlarged and restored. Timber frame on rendered plinth, with modern brick. It was originally an open hall with a parlour bay at its east end. On the wall-plates are carpenter's marks of scratched Roman numerals.
Queen Elizabeth’s Training College for the Disabled. This was Leatherhead Court – This is the head office of the charity which works with brain injured and disabled people and works in a number of other buildings, some local.