Thames Tributary Ingrebourne
The Ingrebourne continues to flow south towards the Thames
Suburban area on the edge of Upminster
Post to the north Page's Wood
Post to the south Upminster
Post to the east Pot Kilns
Named for Hubbard’s Farm which stood here into the 20th
Elliot playground, grassy children’s play area
Hubbards Chase Piggery
The Old Forge, asphalt contractors.
Fortune Farm, Animal by products
This was once called Hay Lane after Hay Green which was near Lillyputs
272 Lillyputs Equestrian Centre. Lilliputs, is a 17th timber-framed house. The name was first noted in 1777 but the site was part of Drywoods in the Lane, dating from 1345. There is a moat here.
Drywoods, stood south of Lilliputs and was demolished early 20th.
Pond with embankment near the house probably an early-18th canal.
Wych Elm Road
Names for Wych Elm Farm, which itself was named for a particularly large tree.
British Listed Buildings. Web site
Osborne. Defending London
Pevsner and Cherry. Essex
Victoria History of Essex