Thames Tributary River Ingrebourne
The Ingrebourne flows southwards towards the Thames
Post to the south Emerson Park
Post to the north Harold Wood Park
Little Chef, now defunct
Site of Hornchurch Athletic CC original field in 1936 . It was then a reclaimed farmers field. Once the Second World War started they had to leave and the field returned to the farmer, with the dressing rooms converted back to a barn.
Largest Forestry Commission area in Thames Chase. There are bridges over the Ingrebourne and sculptures. It was formed by combining the land of Mount Pleasant and Pages Farm. Over 100,000 trees have been planted and there are swathes of woodland between grassy meadows.
Brock & Son, firework makers, opened a factory in the area of Prospect Road. It was managed by John R. Brock closed soon after his death in 1906.
Harold Wood Primary School
Southend Arterial Road
Hotel Mount Pleasant Farm. Demolished was a timber-framed farm house dating from the 16th. It was called Wingletye in the 19th century,