This post covers sites north of the river only. South of the river is Seething Wells
Post to the north Kingston Portsmouth Road and Hampton Court Park Rick Pond
Post to the south Long Ditton
Post to the west Thames Ditton
Hampton Court Park
Hampton Court Palace Golf Club House. The club dates from 1895 but until 2001 it was called Home Park Golf Club, It hasd hasd three 3 different clubhouses. One of which was destroyed by a fire in 1977. Remains of the old clubhouse can be found buried under the practice area Tthe most recent clubhouse, which stands tall in the middle of Home Park’s grounds has been built since 2001.