Post to the south Addlestone St. Peter's Way
Post to the north Chertsey Station
Police Centre. This was Chertsey Mobile Support Unit which was a vehicle storage building with office accommodation on the first floor.
Site of Fernlands Villa.. This was designed by T.H.Wonnacott and built in 1870 by Charles Drake using cast concrete using a “patent concrete builder”,to build grand houses for wealthy clients. It had been commissioned by Professor Hayter Lewis. It was demolished in 1955.
Salesian School. This is a Roman Catholic co-educational comprehensive school. The original Salesian College, for boys, was founded in Highfield Road in 1921. St John Bosco's Convent Grammar School, was founded for girls by the Salesian Sisters in 1951. This was in a large private house at Sandgates on Guildford Road. The two schools combined in 1971 but retained two single-sex sites. In 1983, the two schools became a co-educated comprehensive, at Guildford Road while the Sixth Form was located at Highfield Road. . In 2016 the school ecame an ‘academy’ within the Xavier Catholic Education Trust.
Panells Farm. Livery stables.
Junction 11. This interchanges with St. Peter’s Way A327 which was built to serve the Motorway
Geocache; Web site
Runneymede District Council. Web site
SABRE. Web site
Salesian School. Web site